Lander City Council Agenda Items include grant requests for Community Center rebuild
(Lander, Wyo) – The City of Lander City Council will be acting on the following items Tuesday February 12, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. City Hall, 240 Lincoln Street, Lander
- Ordinance 1177 – Amending Section 8-7-10 Pertaining to the Parking of Trucks, Trailers, Machinery, Mobile Homes and Campers on City Streets
- Ordinance 1178 – Amending the Hours of Sale for Alcoholic Beverages
- Authorize Mayor to Sign the Lease and Purchase Agreement between the City of Lander and WAM-WCCA Joint Oversight Board $100,000.00 to be used for the Lander Community Center
- Authorize Mayor to sign Extension of Bresnan Communications, LLC Cable Franchise with the City of Lander for two (2) years.
- Authorize Mayor to sign Rental Agreement with Pitney Bowes for the postage machine
- Catering Permit from Sweetwater Food & Beverage to Cater the Wind River Wine & Beer Festival on March 30, 3013 at the Inn at Lander and request to waive fee since proceeds will go to the Lander Community Center Re-construction.
- Appoint Dale Lewis to the Planning Commission
- Accept volunteers for Jr. Tiger Basketball coaching
- Authorize Mayor to write off 9 old water accounts totaling $1,868.96 for nonpayment/foreclosure/bankruptcy
- Resolution 1017 – Grant Application to SLIB for $1,245,000.00 for Lander Community Center Rebuild
- Resolution 1018 – Grant Application to SLIB -Wyoming Business Council for $455,000.00 for Lander Community Center Rebuild
- Bills and Claims