Five Best Things about the Fremont Area Road Tour (F.A.R.T)
(Lander, Wyo.) – The Lander Cycling Club is proud to present the 5th Annual Fremont Area Road Tour (F.A.R.T)
Here are the five best things about it!
1) Bikes and brews– Come ride in the morning and hit up the Fremont Toyota Lander BrewFest in the afternoon!
2) All skill levels are welcome– It’s not a race; it’s a ride! The routes range from a 3.5 mile, family-friendly loop to a century ride up to Crowheart, WY and everything in between. All routes are well marked and fully supported.
3) The scenery- The F.A.R.T. will feature numerous routes all over beautiful Fremont County. The scenery includes red rock vistas around the Squaw/Baldwin loop, wildflowers up Sinks Canyon, idyllic rural landscapes along Lyons Valley and North Second, and scenic views of the Wind River Mountains on the way to Crowheart.
4) Breakfast and BBQ– The event begins with pancake breakfast for all riders in Lander’s City Park. After the ride, come back for the BBQ with music and great food and beer provided by Cowfish and Lander Brewing Company!
5) Benefits Injury Prevention Resources– The Lander Cycling Club will donate proceeds to Injury Prevention Resources: Helmets for Kids. This great organization puts on bike rodeos for kids all over Fremont County, teaches them about biking safety, and provides kids with helmets, free of charge.
The event will be this Saturday, June 14th. Today is the last day to sign up! Click here www.active.com/lander-wy/cycling/races/fremont-area-road-tour-2014 or sign up in person at Gannett Peak Sports or The Bike Mill in Lander by Wednesday, June 11. After that, sign up on Friday evening at registration pick-up or Saturday morning, June 14, from 5:30-7:30pm at City Park.
Hope to see you there!
Lander Cycling Club