Within the past few months, Fremont County residents have been the target of an unusually high volume of fraudulent debit/credit card activity. Multiple financial institutions are working with Federal and local law enforcement agencies to determine the source of the fraudulent activity.
We would like to remind everyone to frequently review checking account and credit card statements. Most financial institutions provide online portals that allow transaction history to be viewed in “real-time”. If you believe your account has been compromised, immediately report the suspicious activity to your financial institution.
- Monitor your account often and report any suspicious activity to the card issuer.
- Contact your financial institution before travelling. Let them know when, where, and how long you will be traveling.
- Save and check all receipts against your statements.
- Update contact information with your financial institution if you move or change phone numbers.
- Contact your financial institution immediately if a transaction is denied.
In light of the recent activity, Wyoming Community Bank has put in place stricter measures to prevent card fraud. Click here for details.
This is our community. It’s what makes you special to us. It’s what makes us the right bank for you.
1700 N. Federal Blvd.
Riverton, WY 82501
685 Main St.
Lander, WY 82520