Smith Group – Aaron’s – Customer Account Manager – Riverton
(Riverton, Wyo) – Are you highly motivated and energetic, willing to work hard to be extremely well rewarded? The Smith Group, an independent franchise of Aaron’s. We are a dominate leader in our industry. Aaron’s is one of the fastest growing retailers of brand name Furniture, Appliances, Computers and Electronics. With 2,000 stores nationwide and new stores opening every week, this may be the opportunity for you.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the CAM is responsible for managing the MT and customer accounts department/team, which is responsible for the renewal payment process, achieving company goals on lease revenue and non-renewal closing percentages, and monitor the accuracy of customer classifications according to customer payment history and habits
- Complete and maintain weekly truck maintenance sheet and route sheets daily
- Update goal board and hold strategy (accountability) sessions daily
- First up to help set and ensure achievement of renewal goals
- Recommend the use of extensions and rebuilds to the General Manager for endorsement
- Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers’ signature on lease agreements
- Coordinate the activities of Accounts Advisers
- Monitor and recommend payment frequency changes to customers
- Immediately contact all customers who have not renewed their lease agreement(s)
- Ensure the team resells the benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Document all customer promises and update customer information in the store computer system
- Other tasks as assigned by management
The ideal candidate will be able to lift up to 50 on a regular basis, demonstrates effective management, communication, and interpersonal skills, Strong telephone etiquette skills, well organized with a professional appearance, Proficient in basic computer skills, experienced in sales with ability to manage all functions of the store. Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a plus, Employment is contingent on successful reference checks and verification, drug screen, criminal background check and required testing.
We offer great benefits to include a performance based bonus plan, medical and dental insurance, vacation and paid time off, 401K with employer match and more.
Apply today at www.smithgroupcareers.com.