What is an FHA loan?
An FHA loan is a mortgage issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). The FHA makes homeownership accessible to people of all income leaves.
Why choose an FHA loan?
FHA loans are easier to qualify for:
- 620 minimum FICO
- As low as 3.5% down payment, if you aren’t able to do that there are other options.
- 100% gift permitted for down payment & closing costs
- Down-payment assistant programs allow
- Borrowers may qualify for a loan 2 years after BK or 3 years after foreclosure
- Section 184 available
- Manufactured homes allowed
Have more questions about buying a home?
Visit our website to “Chat with a Lender” tomorrow from 2-4pm.
Get Pre-Qualified or contact a Lender to get you started with your home buying experience.
Mika Baker NMLS# 487274
Kourtney Hanger NMLS #1627278
Janice Hoxsey NMLS # 1233328
Justin Johnson NMLS # 1735171