Wyoming Department of Health announced updated guidelines for the WIC Program. WIC Wyoming offers benefits such as nutritious food items to low-income families with children under the age of 5 or women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or just had a baby.
Wyoming Department of Health outlines the updated income guidelines below:
To receive WIC benefits, families must be at or below the program’s gross (before taxes) income guidelines. Recently updated income guidelines include:
- 1 person family -$23,107/year or $1,926/month
- 2 person family -$31,284/year or $2,607/month
- 3 person family -$39,461/year or $3,289/month
- 4 person family -$47,638/year or $3,970/month
- 5 person family -$55,815/year or $4,652/month
More information about the updates can be found here.